What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

perpage.HTML widget location?

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's what I thought, but the info wasn't there.

Now, I can't open the file at all. When ever I try and open it with ifile I get an error lol. It says encountered unexpected EOF (whatever that means)

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jmorton10 said:

Now, I can't open the file at all. When ever I try and open it with ifile I get an error lol.

Respring?

Tried that multiple times along with cold reboot and get the same error.

I'm not sure what I did, but now the clock/weather widget moved over to the top right in landscape which is one of the locations I wanted it in anyway LOL. I can't move it again, but it looks fine there so I will leave it alone now......

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Now, I can't open the file at all. When ever I try and open it with ifile I get an error lol. It says encountered unexpected EOF (whatever that means)

If you still can't open then re-install widget and overwrite plist contents with this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
<string>color: white</string>
<key>widgetHeight</key>
<string>325</string>
<key>widgetWidth</key>
<string>350</string>
<key>widgetX</key>
<string>610</string>
<key>widgetY</key>
<string>0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

.....this will set the widget in the top center on the screen when horizontal. Just wish I could code a script so it re-adjusts when in portrait. :(

Last edited:
OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is pretty funny. I still cant open the file and I have no idea what I did, but the widget now displays perfectly in the top right in landscape and perfectly on the top left in portrait......

Ldavy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so I think I did everything correctly, (see first pic) but the widget is still offset to the left(see 2nd pic). Can anyone please help me with this.
Also, is there a way for me to put the weather and calendar widgets on the same page? Thanks!
a4b13424.jpg

ac4da440.jpg

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ldavy said:
Okay so I think I did everything correctly, (see first pic) but the widget is still offset to the left(see 2nd pic). Can anyone please help me with this.
Also, is there a way for me to put the weather and calendar widgets on the same page? Thanks!

In PerPage HTML, put the widget on a later page. Like 5 I think got it in the middle.

Most reactions

Latest posts