What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF from flatbed scanner

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPad2 and a HP 7500 all-in-one Printer scanner.
has anyone found an app that can use the flat bed scanner to create PDF files from scans?
I can use the HP app to scan with but it wants to create an image file rather than PDF file.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Save2PDF won't scan from your printer, but it will convert the image to a PDF once it is on the iPad.

There are probably other apps that will do this, but that's the only one I know of. I don't use it, so read the reviews and description carefully before you decide it's what you want.

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPad2 and a HP 7500 all-in-one Printer scanner.
has anyone found an app that can use the flat bed scanner to create PDF files from scans?
I can use the HP app to scan with but it wants to create an image file rather than PDF file.

I use VueScan in the AppStore by Hamrick.com with my HP printer/scanner and am quite happy with it. It's a "+" so will run on both the iPad and iPhone. Can't recall how much it cost, must have been about $5 I think.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just bought vuescan and love it. Scans straight from the wireless printer to iPad and the scan can be saved to several formats. Huzzah! It's a great find for since I'm a student and try really hard to lighten my walk around load. Less paper means a lighter bag.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts