What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Expert for ipad

SouthernGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Does anyone know if you can get the wireless keyboard tab button to work in PDF Expert for filling PDF forms? I have to tap on the screen the "Next" key to move to the next field. Kind of defeats the use of an external keyboard. I've search for info on this but can't find any. Any help would be appreciated. I use the wireless because the forms I fill are quite extensive and it's usually faster and easier for me than on the tap keyboard.

Thanks

Readdle.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently there is no such option that would allow you to go to next field using wireless key board, but I have added your request to our wish list and developers will consider it while updating PDF Expert.

Best regards,
Elena Grasovskaya,
Marketing manager,
Readdle Inc.

Readdle.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We at Readdle are happy to announce that the new version of PDF Exert for iPad is out.

It is the most powerful PDF management and annotation app, which brings desktop experience to the iPad. Also, PDF Expert makes it easy for people to fill in PDF forms, sign PDF documents, read and manage all types of files.

So, what’s new?

Basically, everything. We've learned from our users how they work with PDF Expert and streamlined most usage scenarios. For instance, version 3 has revamped UI for annotating. Toolbars with multiple annotation pens available via single tap, better freehand drawing support and smoother performance are some of the changes.

We've also added page management, which is as powerful as on the desktop. Users can rearrange, add, rotate, extract pages from PDF with iOS-style interface and share the results immediately.

This is not to mention completely rewritten PDF engine that is capable to handle insanely large documents, iOS5 support and more.

Overall, the 3.0 update takes PDF Expert to a new level of what is possible on the iPad, while still being easy to use application.

This is the AppStore Link: PDF Expert - Fill forms, annotate PDFs for iPad on the iTunes App Store

We would like to hear your feedback.

Best regards,

01.png

03.png

07.PNG

Most reactions

Latest posts