What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Expert or LifeForms

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do have Goodreader to read all of my pdf files. I would like to have an app to fill out pdf forms. I was looking at PDF Expert and LifeForms. I would like opinions from others what they think of these apps/ Which app would do the best job?

Tayler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While opening a PDF form with LifeForms you are able only to insert the text and place it in the document. LifeForms doesn't support text field, check box, radio buttons that are usually present in the forms. It works well for scanned forms, but when it comes to filling out Adobe PDF forms, PDF Expert shines.

PDF Expert does support all fillable items like text fields, check box, etc. While opening a PDF form, fillable fields are highlighted blue. Simply tap the field and the virtual keyboard will open, thus you can input necessary information.
Some more options:
- sign documents
- flatten the copy
- annotate PDF files
- type text (fill in scanned PDF)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another app that has been recommended by many Forum members is SignMyPad. This allows you to add radio buttons, check boxes and text fields to an imported PDF document, for the customer to then tick or check those boxes and free-hand sign the document. The resulting document can then be flattened and emailed directly to the customer from the app.

It's got excellent reviews too.

Tim

Most reactions