What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passwords

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I go onto numerous sites that require a password. It gets really annoying. Does anyone know of a way that, once I entered a site, my iPad 2 can automatically insert my username and password for me?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not sure if you are using Safari as your web browser, but check the settings for that app - there are a few options that seem not to work well for me relative to your question. Also check the App Store for 'password managers' which might integrate w/ a web browser - there are plenty well rated ones available but I've not tried them out for this purpose - wife has DataVault which she loves but cannot vouch for its entering usernames/PWs into a web browser automatically - hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ advice. BTW - I find this also annoying and often have to go to a password program on my iPad/MBPro to find what I need - UGHH! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts