E El Higgo iPF Noob Joined Oct 22, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Hessen Oct 22, 2012 #1,516 Please add me: El Higgo Thnx! Sent from my ZX81
V Virago1814 iPF Noob Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2012 #1,517 Hello Friends Please add me. rai ner Thanks
J Jaguar01 iPF Noob Joined Sep 26, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2012 #1,518 Please add me Elisabeth01 Thanks
N njrosas iPF Noob Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Oct 24, 2012 #1,519 Please add Chickee
S Shabbichic iPF Noob Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 25, 2012 #1,520 Hi, new to Paradise Island Please add me: Shabbi Thanks
H hightecjim iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 25, 2012 #1,521 Please add hightecjim on island. I will also add anyone who is playing!
H hightecjim iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 25, 2012 #1,522 I also play Rock Vegas. If you play, please add cashmor Thanks!
J juli97 iPF Noob Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2012 #1,523 Add je pls : Julian B Sent from my iPad using iPF
K kellyseata iPF Noob Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Oct 27, 2012 #1,524 Please add me: petapearce Thank you!
K kellyseata iPF Noob Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Oct 27, 2012 #1,525 I have a question, some people give a "friends code" and say its for a free gift. What is a "friends code"? Thank you
I have a question, some people give a "friends code" and say its for a free gift. What is a "friends code"? Thank you
L LandJonly iPF Noob Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 28, 2012 #1,526 Quick response! Add ME WOMD Friend Code 7f66c5
S Santaklaus iPF Noob Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Oct 29, 2012 #1,527 Hello Islanders. I would like more friends because I lost all when I restored my Island from a backup. Player: Schneeemannn (yes, three "e" and three "n"). Friendcode: ba31b21 Happy gaming
Hello Islanders. I would like more friends because I lost all when I restored my Island from a backup. Player: Schneeemannn (yes, three "e" and three "n"). Friendcode: ba31b21 Happy gaming
A Alex_Pontius iPF Noob Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Oct 29, 2012 #1,528 Please, add me! "Alex Pontius"
A aremania iPF Noob Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location singosari-malang indonesia Oct 29, 2012 #1,529 hi friend paradise island add me aremania please n thanks.
K Katielizz iPF Noob Joined May 20, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Hibaldstow Oct 29, 2012 #1,530 Please add me CatherineKirby