What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pairing a bluetooth Samsung Rugby to my iPad Mini

Paradiseisle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently downloaded and installed evasiOn 1.0, I then installed Cydia on my iPad Mini. My reason in doing so is I wanted to pair my Samsung bluetooth cell phone with the iPad Mini. I have a grandfathered in plan with AT&T and I am able to achieve 3G+ with my Macbook air and the phone. This is great when I am not able to connect to Wi-Fi.

When I try the same with the phone and iPad Mini I get this result “This cell phone not supported”. The cell phone sees the iPad but the iPad will not recognize the phone. Since the iPad is jailbroken and the phone sees the iPad how can I get the iPad to pair or recognize the phone?

Is there an app for this? Thanks in advance and keep all devices open...

News Tracts
Moderator edit;this signature has been edited in accordance withForum rules, no external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Jailbreaking alone is not enough. You'll also need a tweak or app from the Cydia store, if one is available for your phone.

And that is all I know about it.

The question would be better asked in the Hacking section; Perhaps a Mod or Admin will move it for you if you ask.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the hacking forum where it will receive more attention.

Most reactions

Latest posts