What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cannot pair ipad bluetooth

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I listen to the iPod app on my iPad whilst it's charging on the doc thru Nokia over ear headphones. The Bluetooth seems to take a long time to pair, but once connected they work brilliantly.

Hal

joersch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased a Samsung wep850 bluetooth ear phone and tried many times to pair it with my ipad with no success.
I can confirm this behavoir with a Samsung wep450. It does not work with the iPad. :-(

I can use it with my iPhone or my Laptop without any issues, so I blame this to the iPad.

ipadzombie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the rocketfish stereo bluetooth headset from Best Buy. They work great for listening to any audio on my ipad, but I can't get sipgate or whistle to send audio to them. I know the mic wont work on the headphones, but has anyone with the rocketfish bt headphones been able to hear voip conversations thru them?

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can a connected BT headset be used for talking/listening to Skype calls? If yes, please recommend one that is rock solid for using with Skype.

My Motorolla HS850 BT headset connects to my Motorolla RAZR but will not connect to the iPad. I assume that since it is a cell phone headset it will not work with the iPad.

madisonmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't pair Rocketfish headphones with iPad

I know from previous posts that these headphones are compatible wih ipad but when I select bluetooth in settings , the bar under Devices just says searching.

JDLinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madisonmag said:
I know from previous posts that these headphones are compatible wih ipad but when I select bluetooth in settings , the bar under Devices just says searching.

Same prob here. Works fine on IPhone, but neither the Rocketfish or the Motorola will connect... Just says searching.

ink brother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, here in the Philippines there are some cars that are compatible in apple products. but some cars are not compatible some owners used a connector wires to plug in auxiliary. Only latest cars have the capability to access easily in apple products.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ink brother said:
Hi, here in the Philippines there are some cars that are compatible in apple products. but some cars are not compatible some owners used a connector wires to plug in auxiliary. Only latest cars have the capability to access easily in apple products.

Hi ink, from QC here. I think what you're trying to say is that only vehicles with Bluetooth enabled stereo system can pair with apple and non apple Bluetooth enabled devices. FM transmitter or aux cables, either way it'll work okay. If you still want Bluetooth, like what I did, I replaced it with a Bluetooth enabled stereo.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Jabra Clipper. It works perfectly with my iPad. Also works with my phone. And the best, works great with any component.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased a Samsung wep850 bluetooth ear phone and tried many times to pair it with my ipad with no success. I called Apple tech support & they told me that if it would not pair it was not compatable with the ipad. Is there a list of bluetooth items that will pair with the ipad? This would save a lot of time purchasing items & having to return them. Oh it also would not pair with my ipod touch either. jim_joh

Hmm, I think that the Samsung WEP850 Bluetooth Earphones has some configurations that are only applicable to Samsung devices which are unfortunately not to the Apple devices such as your iPad, that could be the issue here.

Most reactions

Latest posts