What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages or Goodreader?

kate.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which one is better for saving, reading, and highlighting pdfs for different courses? Pros/cons of each? Do either have an easy way to copy sections from a pdf and put them in a document or email, like for saving citations for a paper? I'd rather not buy both because I'll probably end up storing everything in one place, but if you have both what do you like/dislike about each?

Thanks for your help :)

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which one is better for saving, reading, and highlighting pdfs for different courses? Pros/cons of each? Do either have an easy way to copy sections from a pdf and put them in a document or email, like for saving citations for a paper? I'd rather not buy both because I'll probably end up storing everything in one place, but if you have both what do you like/dislike about each?

Thanks for your help :)

my understanding was that goodreader is used for file management, saving files, and viewing them. you cannot edit files using goodreeder.
pages is a file create tool that allows you more of a microsoft word experience for creating and editing.

Greygoose

Most reactions

Latest posts