What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook exchange is synced but still checking mail

Guruprasad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I synced my gmail and my official accounts. Everything went fine but outlook mails are not available. It is synced correctly as it displays correct folders in my exchange. However emails are not pushed. Gmails worked fine
Please help

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is probably not the right question to ask - because I've probably misunderstood your question, so please forgive me - but are you trying to use the iPad's native Mail app to send and receive your email?

Tim

Carlloch90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is what i did (syncing 1 x laptop, 2 x google accounts(mine and my wifes) and 1 x ipad.

i will take that you should know how to set up accounts on all devices but if not let me know.

1.Setup 2 google accounts and sync those accounts together.
2.Download google sync for your Pc and sync it to one of the google acounts.
3.Using caldev on the ipad create an account to link to one of your goggle accounts.
4. sync accounts using this link https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect
5. On your ipad under settings go to your calendar and choose gmail as default account.

it's very important that u choose gmail calendar account on the ipad or it will not work.

this will work and now no matter where i put a event in the calendar on either account it will sync over the 4 devices.

OP
G

Guruprasad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Outlook exchange able to send but not receive mails

Sorry for being ambiguous. The real issue is
I have added my outlook account choosing through add account menu.
Chosen Microsoft exchange and gave all the credentials.
Everthing worked fine except for receiving emails part.
Calendar, contacts and send mails works fine. However when I click inbox
It us saying checking mail and failing. Verified with my company and they confirmed there is no issue. I am using the same settings for iPhone and it works fine

Most reactions

Latest posts