What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osmos for iPad on sale for $0.99 (regular $4.99) - Only Today

loopingstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked this up - I've been playing the iPhone version in X2 mode (still looked good - great game ! ) but couldn't resist the HD version at 59p . The only way I'll upgrade my iPhone games to iPad is if they go on sale - I can't afford to pay full price again for them - I hope Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds and Real Racing HD get a decent price reduction at some point .

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked this up - I've been playing the iPhone version in X2 mode (still looked good - great game ! ) but couldn't resist the HD version at 59p . The only way I'll upgrade my iPhone games to iPad is if they go on sale - I can't afford to pay full price again for them - I hope Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds and Real Racing HD get a decent price reduction at some point .

it's a bit rediculous, I bought the social network on itunes, then I figured well it's gonna take an hour and 40 minutes, so it's free, I purchased it again on my i4...they charged me 19.99 for hd twice..so 39.98 plus tax...I was extrmely pissed...you'd think if you bought it once, you'd get it for free forever, and all versions of it...

Most reactions