What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organizing a jail break

Gogee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Only new and don't think this is the right place to ask this but. . . . . . Is it worth jail breaking your iPad. I got a 32g 3G during the summer and I think my 3 yr old niece has worked out more about it than me. And I can nearly hear the groans here but. . . . . . . . What is jail breaking? (Apologies immediately for asking what I know is a silly question)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Here is a post in the Hacking section of this forum that gives you some very basic information --
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2838-jailbreak-explained.html

There are literally hundreds of posts regarding jailbreaking in the Hacking section --
iPad Hacking - Apple iPad Forum

Just so you know, this forum fully supports jailbreaking, but we absolutely do not allow the discussion of "cracked" apps or software that is acquired by any means other than that intended by the author, owner, publisher or developer.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
While the forum supports jailbreaking both camps are represented here. Some users think jailbreaking the best thing since sliced bread. Others have no use for it. You'll find arguments for both in this forum. In the end it's your choice but either way... welcome to the forum.

OP
G

Gogee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for both replies. Delighted with my pad and have just ordered an I fone . . . . . . Thank goodness for forums like this!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts