What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OnLive Desktop - Does it run on iPAD 1 with ios 5 ??

chokxxi90210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me if this application called Onlive Desktop run on iPad 1 with iOS 5 ?? I tried searching for the application on App Market, but couldnt find it....I have heard its an awesome app and a must have for an iPad.

welshdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chokxxi90210 said:
Can anyone please tell me if this application called Onlive Desktop run on iPad 1 with iOS 5 ?? I tried searching for the application on App Market, but couldnt find it....I have heard its an awesome app and a must have for an iPad.

Hi there, yes I downloaded the app, and after waiting for a notification from them, I was able to run it on my I Pad 1 with the iOS 5. This was onlive which gave me Windows 7 programs which included office,PowerPoint and excel. Hope this helps!

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Type 'onlive ipad' into google and the link to the app in the app store is shown.

Most reactions