What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online Poker App. Anyone know one?

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been playing the Texas Hold'em app by Arawella

It does online play and I think it's pretty good.

jakeystipe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a number of online poker apps for the iPad. If you're lucky enough to live in either the UK, France or Austria you can download the Bwin poker app from the iTunes app store.

If you don't live in any of those countries you could try either Terminal Poker or Switch Poker which are browser based so you don't need to install an app. Details of all the apps are listed on this iPad poker guide http://www.pokerroomcompare.com/ipadpoker/.

If you live in the United States I'm afraid there aren't any real money poker apps available yet for the iPad or iPhone.

Last edited:

bank_e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Online poker

An I play on partypoker.com with an iPad?

iMatthias

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on if it's flash based or not. If it is, you have to jailbreak your iDevice

Good luck!

marycrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple have started to approve real money poker apps for the iPhone and iPad. Bwin managed to get their app approved in the United Kingdom and Austrian App Store. PokerStars just managed to get their iPhone app listed in the Italian app store.

marycrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PokerStars have just launched their first poker app. At the moment it is just available to their Italian customers but it will be available in other countries shortly.

marycrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't play Party Poker on the iPad yet but you can play at Bwin (UK only), mFortune, Terminal Poker and Switch Poker. Bwin is the only native ipad app. The rest area all web apps.

marycrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PokerStars and Bwin are the only real money native iPad apps but they are only available in a handful of European countires. You've got a much better chance of being able to sign up with one of the web based apps that are available just about everywhere like mFortune or Terminal Poker. http://www.pokerroomcompare.com/iphonepoker/ have a full list of all the real money poker apps for iPhone.

Last edited:

Andr4w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have used bwin and it's not bad, you can only 1 table though. I'm not aware of any other app available in the uk at the moment.

Some people have mentioned other sites, I can only assume they are doing that remotely via their pc, doing it that way is pretty crap tbh.

Most reactions