jaba123 iPF Novice Joined Sep 27, 2013 Messages 642 Reaction score 70 Oct 17, 2014 #1 Hi, I download one apps for online radio+it's own collection which I hear via wifi. Friend can anyone tell me when I hear music who will I apply equalizer because I feel low base?
Hi, I download one apps for online radio+it's own collection which I hear via wifi. Friend can anyone tell me when I hear music who will I apply equalizer because I feel low base?
twerppoet67 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,177 Reaction score 21,367 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Oct 17, 2014 #2 If the app does not have equalizer settings of its own, then there is nothing you can do. There are no system wide equalizer settings.
If the app does not have equalizer settings of its own, then there is nothing you can do. There are no system wide equalizer settings.
twerppoet67 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,177 Reaction score 21,367 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Oct 17, 2014 #4 No problem.