What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG We got an iPad! Its an iPad

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kinda feel bad for the girl, I know it's a family iPad but all Santa brought her was a case, while he got to open the iPad itself lol

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santa is not real, and it's just an ipad. In the next two years there will be so many tablets out that owning an ipad or android tablet won't mean anything.

You know what's funny? It's the iPhones 4th go, and it is STILL leading the US smartphone market, even with COUNTLESS numbers of android and blackberry models available on ALL carriers... So yeah, Getting an iPad will still be a big deal down he road, just like the iPhone.

And I'm not an apple gangly, I just love tech that works. I got the original droid on berizon which has no faults, unlike a lotta phones, and got a 32gb iPad, cause it's smooth, and iOS apps beat android apps head-to-head any day, IMO

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kinda feel bad for the girl, I know it's a family iPad but all Santa brought her was a case, while he got to open the iPad itself lol

Don't feel bad...she is a trooper and they love their gift...it doesnt even phase her who opened the present. It was really something he wanted most anyway.

I just love her reaction to his reaction...she is laughing along the way.

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santa is not real, and it's just an ipad. In the next two years there will be so many tablets out that owning an ipad or android tablet won't mean anything.

You know what's funny? It's the iPhones 4th go, and it is STILL leading the US smartphone market, even with COUNTLESS numbers of android and blackberry models available on ALL carriers... So yeah, Getting an iPad will still be a big deal down he road, just like the iPhone.

And I'm not an apple gangly, I just love tech that works. I got the original droid on berizon which has no faults, unlike a lotta phones, and got a 32gb iPad, cause it's smooth, and iOS apps beat android apps head-to-head any day, IMO

I pretty much feel the same way you do. I have Wintel based desktops all my life and never see myself getting an Mac. I have a blackberry phone. My son has an iTouch which I never really liked (he does though). HOwever, the iPad is really a slick device and does what it is supposed to. Best thing though..is that I dont have to "support" it for the family....its that easy to use!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Santa IS real you old Scrooge, and seeing that kids reaction is wonderful.
It's thinking that some other tablet will pwn the iPad in 2011 which is the fable!

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All comments aside, it was a great video! You cannot watch it and not feel a little of what he is feeling inside yourself and smile! I loved it!

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yakuzagang5 said:
Santa is not real, and it's just an ipad. In the next two years there will be so many tablets out that owning an ipad or android tablet won't mean anything. You know what's funny? It's the iPhones 4th go, and it is STILL leading the US smartphone market, even with COUNTLESS numbers of android and blackberry models available on ALL carriers... So yeah, Getting an iPad will still be a big deal down he road, just like the iPhone. And I'm not an apple gangly, I just love tech that works. I got the original droid on berizon which has no faults, unlike a lotta phones, and got a 32gb iPad, cause it's smooth, and iOS apps beat android apps head-to-head any day, IMO

Hey i don't want to argue, its just the phrase i got an ipad i dont know what that means its a computer or toy or whatever. Apple makes great stuff but i dont here anybody saying i got a sony whatever. Ipad is a 300 dollar device that people are paying 800 dollars formand feelngood about it. I got my ipad for 350 and another almost free and i think about selling it everyday. But i will say apple does have the best tablet and phone on the market. Its sad that no other company can compete with apple all they do is make cheaper crap.

NightHawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gotta throw the BS flag on this FataDesain...Santa is real, and he (she) brought me an Ipad...so there...:p

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yakuzagang5 said:
Santa is not real, and it's just an ipad. In the next two years there will be so many tablets out that owning an ipad or android tablet won't mean anything. You know what's funny? It's the iPhones 4th go, and it is STILL leading the US smartphone market, even with COUNTLESS numbers of android and blackberry models available on ALL carriers... So yeah, Getting an iPad will still be a big deal down he road, just like the iPhone. And I'm not an apple gangly, I just love tech that works. I got the original droid on berizon which has no faults, unlike a lotta phones, and got a 32gb iPad, cause it's smooth, and iOS apps beat android apps head-to-head any day, IMO

Hey i don't want to argue, its just the phrase i got an ipad i dont know what that means its a computer or toy or whatever. Apple makes great stuff but i dont here anybody saying i got a sony whatever. Ipad is a 300 dollar device that people are paying 800 dollars formand feelngood about it. I got my ipad for 350 and another almost free and i think about selling it everyday. But i will say apple does have the best tablet and phone on the market. Its sad that no other company can compete with apple all they do is make cheaper crap.

Ok, you have made your point...please start another thread if you want to continue discussing YOUR topic. Thanks. :)

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great Video!.. I love to see kids excited like this when opening their
presents. Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Latest posts