What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off topic question - advice requested

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a lack of data storage problem, in other words not enough storage. I really like listening to music with my new Jawbone Jambox. The iPhone 4 I have is a 16 gb, my iPad 2 is a 32gb. What other Apple products can I purchase that offer data storage capacity of at least 64gb and Bluetooth ? I'm willing to purchase a iPod classic 160gb and know I would have to purchase a separate Bluetooth adapter - but which adapter is guaranteed to work with the iPod classic and Jambox?

Thanks in advance. ThePhotog. Jon

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you looking for, say, external hard disc storage? i.e. something that you could use to remotely store music on and retrieve it? Would such a solution need to be portable?

Tim

OP
ThePhotog

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim,

I'd really like something high capacity and stand alone. I was looking at a 64gb iPod Touch today, I didn't know they were Bluetooth. I'd really like to buy the 160gb iPod Classic and find a Bluetooth adapter( that plugs into the 30 pin ) that is guaranteed to work with a Jawbone Jambox.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Airstash? It's not an Apple product and won't sync with iTunes, but it offers nearly infinite (SD Card) storage and works over Wi-Fi, so that it would not interfere with the Jambox's bluetooth connection.

The main drawback is that you can't be connected to it and the internet at the same time.

Not that I have any personal experience. I've just read about it and been intrigued; so if it sounds good to you, research it thoroughly.

Most reactions

Latest posts