What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers has wrong MobileMe Login

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I changed my MobileMe account. Numbers is still using the old account information when I try to copy to iDisk and will not let me change them. How do I reset the MobileMe login for iDisk in Numbers?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to 'Settings', 'Mail, Contacts, Calendar', 'Accounts' you can select your MobileMe account and update the settings there.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you choose iDisk to import or export, there is a Sign In/Sign out button at the top right of the page where you choose the document format.

It took quite a while, but when I chose sign out it did eventually get around to giving me an option to choose my user ID and password again.

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get an error message popup and cannot tap the sign out fast enough. That option is greyed out while the popup is active and the sign out option disappears when I tap OK. I finally ended up deleting the Numbers app and then restoring it via iTunes.

Regards

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, thank you -- I tend to make backups of my backups of my ....

Most reactions