What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers Formula for Time Difference

golden.girl2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I've spent about 2 hours trying to figure this out so I'm coming to you guys for help!

I'm trying to create a spreadsheet for employee's hours worked. This should be very basic and simple! (The spreadsheet in the program is way too complicated...plus I'd like to attach it to another worksheet I already have set up)

I put in =C2-B2 and I get nothing...the cell just shows "C2-B2" I've even tried a few more complicated looking ones I found online but they come up with errors.

Basically, I want to put in a start time and an end time and be done. (It would be great if I could enter in break time too but it won't be the end of the world if I couldn't)

THANK YOU!!!!!

dcharleyultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you selecting the cells? It worked when I select the cells. Are you typing in the cell references?

OP
golden.girl2k

golden.girl2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm typing in the bar that pops up on the bottom when I double tap on the cell

Most reactions