What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now You Can Play iPad Games With Your Cat

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
Cat_games.JPG

Mashable has word today of a new iPad game which has been devised specifically so that you can play it against your cat! The company behind the game, Friskies, has already released several iPad games for cats, but its new game, called You vs. Cat, which it has been demoing at SXSW, actually sees you getting to play against your cat on the iPad. A report on Metro goes into more detail about the game, which it says is similar to air hockey, pitting human against cat in a test of speed, dexterity and concentration. I think we know who probably has the upper hand, or should I say paw, in all of those! Gameplay involves flicking pieces of food at a goal, which the cat is attempting to defend by batting the objects away with its paw. When Friskies demoed the game at SXSW, players of the human variety got to play against Buddy (pictured), said to be the world’s best feline gamer! I’m sure your cat would have something to say about that! [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]http://mashable.com/2012/03/13/ipad-game-cat/
You vs Cat: Friskies iPad app lets owners take on their pets | Metro.co.uk

Most reactions

Latest posts