What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

notetaking app that i can use on IPAD, and then can access on my pc (windows 7)

smlsml82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, just bought the IPAD 3, and im looking to find an app that i can take notes and so forth, at meetings/ lectures etc on my ipad, and later have them appear on my windows 7 pc, and make adjustments if needed and sync back and so forth. is there any suggestions what would be the best bet for me in regards to this.

much appreciated

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evernote for sure.

It may take you several uses of it before you realise just part of its potential, don't give up on it too soon.

Evernote is my core, but just recently I've been using Drafts for actually writing my notes then using Drafts' built-in option to send a note to Evernote which then makes it available on my 3 Windows 7 PCs and my iPhone.

I'd also suggest looking at Penultimate which allows you to make handwritten notes and sketches, send them to Evernote on you iPad, then have them almost instantaneously available on your PC and iPhone.

OP
S

smlsml82

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Evernote for sure.

It may take you several uses of it before you realise just part of its potential, don't give up on it too soon.

Evernote is my core, but just recently I've been using Drafts for actually writing my notes then using Drafts' built-in option to send a note to Evernote which then makes it available on my 3 Windows 7 PCs and my iPhone.

I'd also suggest looking at Penultimate which allows you to make handwritten notes and sketches, send them to Evernote on you iPad, then have them almost instantaneously available on your PC and iPhone.

Definitely Evernote.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

thankyou so much for your help. if i want to write notes with a stylus, am i able to do that within evernote or do i have to use anotehr app and send it to evernote as previously mentioned??

thanks again, very much appreciated

carolstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok How do you make a note and send , Do you make note on pc or can you make them on your ipad. Thank you any help would be so good.carol

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok How do you make a note and send , Do you make note on pc or can you make them on your ipad. Thank you any help would be so good.carol

Hi carol--if you are referring to how to make a note on Evernote, just press the "+" sign to start a new note. You can then create your new note and then send to email, iMessage, etc.

image-3855226551.jpg

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts