What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes/Information Organizer

AntonioMCH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a information organizer more or less like OneNote
Notes should be hierarchically organized, it should also store documents that could be linked in the note contents
It should also have a windows desktop app to view the same data (eventually synced to iCloud)
Both apps, desktop and iPad, should work offline too.

Any suggestions ?

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

May I ask why you don't go for OneNote? It is available for iPad/iPhone and Windows.
It fully syncs over skydrive - welcome NSA - but if you don't mind syncing over iCloud - again welcome big brother - than why not?

Knut

OP
A

AntonioMCH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

May I ask why you don't go for OneNote? It is available for iPad/iPhone and Windows.
It fully syncs over skydrive - welcome NSA - but if you don't mind syncing over iCloud - again welcome big brother - than why not?

Knut

Hi.

I do not use OneNote because I believe that is part of office suite. And I do not use Microsoft Office at home, and at my office, Microsoft Office does not have OneNote...

Most reactions

Latest posts