What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note App Help

LoneWolf48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app, similar to Evernote that I can use like MS OneNote. My problems with a lot of apps is the need to be connected. Much of the time, I am not connected, so this is a problem. Evernote Premium would work, but $5 a month seems a little steep and I don't want to be locked in. I looked at UPAD and Note Taker HD, but they seem to be focused on handwritten notes and I am not as interested in the handwritten option.

Before my iPad I had a netbook and using OneNote was exactly what I needed. I just would like the same functionality with the iPad.

Really do enjoy and use the iPad much more than the netbook.

Thanks!:)

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you really checked out the free version of Evernote? It allows quite a bit of use and does work even without an internet connection. They just added some more features to the free version a day or two ago.

OP
L

LoneWolf48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I had. Still finding that while some of my notes are available offline, when I try to access others, I get a message indicating I can't load the note because I am offline.

Am I doing something wrong in the note creation process?

Thanks

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I had. Still finding that while some of my notes are available offline, when I try to access others, I get a message indicating I can't load the note because I am offline.

Am I doing something wrong in the note creation process?

Thanks

Did you go, on your iPad's Evernote, to Settings, then OffLine Notebooks, then check that those you need offline access to are set to ON? As I've got the 64GB iPad I have all my notebooks set to ON.

Most reactions

Latest posts