What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not new but let me introduce myself

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am iCrank the hipster from the bay area. I'm originally from TX, raised in San Francisco and currently rent in Vallejo, Ca. I also have a residence in Maryland. Some of you may know me as the S.MOD from iPhoneForums.net I am there a lot and I'm just here to help out my colleagues. I am very familiar with iOS devices. So don't be afraid to ask me anything. But understand if it's a "how can I say this" stupid thing I will most likely tell you. Not really. Lol. Anyways hope to enjoy this forum as much as iPhoneForums.net. A little more info about me is that I am a combat veteran served from 01-05. I served a tour in Iraq from March 03-March 04.

Last edited:
OP
iCrank

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darkstar2007 said:
Thought I knew you from somewhere... Lol. :D

Neat intro thread btw. I should've thought of this. :p

Lol...just felt like I needed to introduce myself here. I'm not trying to step on anyone's sandal over here.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang right. :)

stop.gif

Most reactions