What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not getting email, everything else works

JustNikki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have wireless internet set up at home, and i can connect to safari, the app store and apps like the weather channel fine. but my email WILL NOT come through. its a work email with exchange. when i get back to work, though, the email comes in fine, so i cant show my IT guys whats going on.. any help? has this happened to anyone else?

Reaction score
It sounds as if you have to be connected to the company network to be able to receive/send email.

I would still go to the IT department and ask them whether it is possible to read your emails outside the companies network. Depending on the companies security settings you might be required to use a vpn service to connect to the companies network before having access to your emails.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have wireless internet set up at home, and i can connect to safari, the app store and apps like the weather channel fine. but my email WILL NOT come through. its a work email with exchange. when i get back to work, though, the email comes in fine, so i cant show my IT guys whats going on.. any help? has this happened to anyone else?

I am using Exchange with my Work place Email. Works great.
BUT
In my case I also do not have any problem accessing the Email through any regular browser.
If that is also the case with you. It means you do not have any restrictions.
You need to check with your IT guy, in regard to all the detailed definitions, like the exact Domain Name. The Server Address etc'

Most reactions

Latest posts