What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no youtube volume control on ipad but is on desktop

vuejaday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
both my wife's and my ipad don't show youtube volume control but my desktop does. why is that? i want to be able to change the volume within youtube. note that the ipad's volumes works fine just not youtube's volume control is nowhere to be found.
thanks,
mikeB

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Google has apparently removed the ability to control the volume of YouTube videos from within the app. As you discovered, there is still an on screen volume control when watching on the YouTube website.

OP
V

vuejaday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google has apparently removed the ability to control the volume of YouTube videos from within the app. As you discovered, there is still an on screen volume control when watching on the YouTube website.

wow, and here i thought i was doing something wrong. you'd think they would notify people. oh, sorry, i know i'm asking for too much.

thank you very much for your response.
mikeB

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wow, and here i thought i was doing something wrong. you'd think they would notify people. oh, sorry, i know i'm asking for too much.

thank you very much for your response.
mikeB
You’re welcome.
App update release notes are well known for not being very detailed as to exactly what an update contains.

Most reactions

Latest posts