What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No UPS saturday delivery Houston area

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I called UPS Export/Import Services which I think is just their international number and they told me mine would be delivered.

Sorry its so small, I dont know why its like that, but you can still read it

Thanks for the picture and sorry you won't be getting yours until Monday.

GHII

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I called UPS Export/Import Services which I think is just their international number and they told me mine would be delivered.

Sorry its so small, I dont know why its like that, but you can still read it

Thanks for the picture and sorry you won't be getting yours until Monday.

Well I don't know why their telling me that, I get saturday deliveries from UPS and Fedex from Amazon all the time.

psg1107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I was told by ups in my area that they would definately deliver on Saturday. Today I got the Apple letter. There seems to be a lot of confusion.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I talked to a UPS WORLDWIDE manager today. If your delivery states April 3rd delivery, YOU WILL GET YOUR IPAD DELIVERED ON APRIL 3RD. Just make sure you are home. Worldwide provides next day delivery everywhere. So stop worriying and go to the Apple Store and start downloading all that great software.. I've already unloaded about $100 there... I got my software and ready to go on Saturday...... :p

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I talked to a UPS WORLDWIDE manager today. If your delivery states April 3rd delivery, YOU WILL GET YOUR IPAD DELIVERED ON APRIL 3RD. Just make sure you are home. Worldwide provides next day delivery everywhere. So stop worriying and go to the Apple Store and start downloading all that great software.. I've already unloaded about $100 there... I got my software and ready to go on Saturday...... :p

This is almost the same information I posted last night that made you so :mad:. Am I forgiven?

Most reactions