What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no sufficient space to syncronize !!!

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

I have an ipad2 with 64GB, 5,21 GB free of space

everytime I try to sync message appears:

ipad cant be syncronized because there is no sufficient space free to contain all the selected elements ( required 12,16 GB )

so I tried to remove cancel some apps from the ipad using itunes, well after I select what apps to cancel and I hit syncronize, the same message appears over and over and no apps are cancelled or removed from ipad.

how can I free space if itunes doesnt let me cancel apps in the ipad?

I am also not installing any new apps that ocupy 12,16 GB !!! I dont know why keeps saying this message !!!

whats going on? what can I do ?

thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On your iPad, in Settings - General - Usage - Storage (Show All Apps) you will see all apps installed on your iPad, also their usage. If you tap one of them you get the option to delete them. This way you're able to free space on your device.

This should also be helpful: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1503

Last edited:

beck_430

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what if the device always back to home, is that because of insufficient memory too?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what if the device always back to home, is that because of insufficient memory too?

If this happens, better close all apps in the multitask bar and/or reset the iPad by pressing and holding Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Restart could help as well (turn off and on again).

Most reactions

Latest posts