What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no "Submit" button for enter password?

class clown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have a new modem and i need to get my ipad to recognize the code, so i click on the settings tab and the 'choose a network" comes up, i click on my network which shows up in the list and then a box opens that says "enter password for xxx" but there's no "submit" button, there's just a cancel button...so i'm not sure how to "enter" the password, is there any other way to do this?

Thx.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You need to type at least 8 characters. After that the grayed out Join buttons at the top left and on the keyboard will turn blue, and you can tap them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422672333.712654.jpg

OP
C

class clown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're the biggest genius, thank you! You know, i was so enamored with looking at the grey popup box, i didnt even notice there was a "join" button next to the L on the keyboard.

Problem solved. Thanks again!

Most reactions