What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no sound on certain games

ED_OG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded a couple fighter jet games. Granted they are the free versions, but when I play them there's no sound. Now I am new to Apple so it's this part of the learning curve? That Free games don't come with sound. Just wanted to get your insights. Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just downloaded a couple fighter jet games. Granted they are the free versions, but when I play them there's no sound. Now I am new to Apple so it's this part of the learning curve? That Free games don't come with sound. Just wanted to get your insights. Thanks

Your mute setting may be turned off.

Go to settings/general/side switch/Mute and make sure "Mute" is unchecked.

image-2912107244.jpg

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
ED_OG

ED_OG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your mute setting may be turned off.

Go to settings/general/side switch/Mute and make sure "Mute" is unchecked.

View attachment 46258

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

IT Did work awesome gaming experience. Thank you so much. Forgot to mention im on the mini but I still figured it out

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IT Did work awesome gaming experience. Thank you so much. Forgot to mention im on the mini but I still figured it out

Wonderful Wonderful!! Have fun with your game and your iPad MINI!! :)

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions