What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No email accounts work on iPad2

vratcom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read several posts regarding email problems but I might have a new one.
I have several email accounts on my iPad2. (1 Gmail, 3 Rocket mail) All worked great since I bought my iPad 6 months ago.
Last month my iPad stopped down loading emails to all the accounts. I have deleted the accounts and re-entered them with no luck.
The same accounts are on my iPhone and MAC Air and work great, just not on my iPad.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vratcom said:
I've read several posts regarding email problems but I might have a new one.
I have several email accounts on my iPad2. (1 Gmail, 3 Rocket mail) All worked great since I bought my iPad 6 months ago.
Last month my iPad stopped down loading emails to all the accounts. I have deleted the accounts and re-entered them with no luck.
The same accounts are on my iPhone and MAC Air and work great, just not on my iPad.

What behavior are you seeing when you attempt to fetch into these accounts? Is there an error generated? What are you seeing on the status bar for the mail box(es)? Regardless of fetch schedule when you open the mailbox it will attempt to do a send/receive function. Usually the checking for mail status is issued followed by updated. If this process fails a cannot connect to server type error is generated.

If accessing these accounts from multiple devices it's entirely possible you are accessing the mailboxes but they are in fact empty due to fetch schedule and server email retention levels configured on the other devices accessing the accounts.

Need additional info as described above to better determine what is happening with these accounts and your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts