What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nybabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very new to the ipad and Apple.

Very experienced mainframe programmer but need to admit to being somewhat helpless here.

I mainly found this forum to find out about Overdrive - Adobe Digital Editions to read books from the library. I understand that IPAD does not support flash and that is one of the reasons I cannot download books from the library. I am very disappointed about this.

I did see that a new app was made available to the iphone and they said something about the ipad soon. Can anyone help me to find out what/where I can get more information on this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks. Forgot about that one. I've never downloaded it because my local library uses NetLibrary services instead. Then when I downloaded Bluefire I discovered that I can't download books anyway, because my library doesn't subscribe to that service.

Oh well, there is always Gutenberg. :)

Andylim123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iphone 3g key features .
3.5-inch touch-screen. Display resolution is 480x320 pixel.​

Most reactions