What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie with questions

sclilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the iPad2 world. I want to use the iPad as work tool, but also a fun device. I found this site because I need help with setting things up. I am struggling with iTunes and the coordination between the two. I am a PC user and would consider myself a reasonably knowledgeable computer user. Some areas of concern are setting up files so that they are accessible, pdf, doc, xls, etc. I also am struggling with setting up folders or whatever in iTunes for some audio books that I have downloaded. I will do some research on this site about my questions and if I cannot find the answers, then I will post a new thread. Thx

I failed to mention that my wife also has an original iPad that she basically uses to check email, play Words with Friends, browse the net, etc. She isn't computer savvy and relies on me to set up her iPad, which I have done in a minimalist way.

Last edited:

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sclilly!

Welcome from Mississippi! You'll find lots of nice people here that can answer most any question you have.

Be sure to check out the iPad manual (it's free), and the forum rules (also free!).

A good app to use to read PDFs on your iPad is GoodReader. I think there's some others that other users use. They'll be along throughout the day to try to answer your questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts