What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New User- Old iPad 3 Owner

applguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,
I finally registered on the forum via my 'Old iPad 3'! I'm a 'Legacy User' with the iPad 3, and my iPhone 4S. I've been sitting on the fence a while wondering if I should make the upgrade to current devices with the Lightning Connector! Apple has again pulled the 'whammy' on iPad 4 users like they did to me with the iPad 3- so I'm watching how this boils out.
I use my iPad 3 in an Otterbox with the Bluetooth 'Brydge Keyboard' ( I was a Kick Starter supporter). I would have maybe bought an Air if I knew there was an Otterbox for it. And I use GotomyPc to remote into a network- so the Otterbox really helps protect the device when I use it for work.
I hope the forum helps me exploit my device to its fullest... I've been a Mac User since 1981 and still have the working Mac Plus I purchased in 1986! Currently using a MacBook Pro 13" on the go, and a Quad-Core 2.6ghz Mac Mini on the desk! I use a Windows 7 Serial Port Dell Latitude 15" Laptop for work, as I have to 'talk' to a lot of old devices via RSLogix!
I'm open to suggestions!

Most reactions