What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tech, New Member

Powassan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well hello everyone. New guy here, sort of new to Apple products as well. Long time user of the iPod and just picked up a new iPod touch 3g 32gb. Gotta say the products work well. Running a crackberry right now for a phone, but I came across this new tablet from an online review in the google news. I think it is an interesting product from the traveling business mans perspective. Lasts alot longer on batteries than a lappy with the the same online kind of features. I work in a small town, but travel a few times a year to certain events where something like this would be handy at a large show. I guess I am here to see where this tech goes, from what I have seen so far though is that it looks like a big iPhone or iPod touch, but with each generation they improve.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds like you're going to fit right in here...welcome :)

Most reactions

Latest posts