What's new

New Song Up

Duffman

iPF Novice
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
37
Location
Geneseo, IL
This started life as an idea captured on my PRO in Music Memo.

Steve Duff - Day Like That

As it progressed I used my Pro and Presonus Remote to control Studio One for mixing and adding tracks. Remote is great! I can finally sit at the drum set and control the whole recording process from the iPad remotely.

This was recorded mixed and mastered in my home studio. I do everything myself.

Duff
 
This started life as an idea captured on my PRO in Music Memo.

Steve Duff - Day Like That

As it progressed I used my Pro and Presonus Remote to control Studio One for mixing and adding tracks. Remote is great! I can finally sit at the drum set and control the whole recording process from the iPad remotely.

This was recorded mixed and mastered in my home studio. I do everything myself.

Duff
That's great! Thanks for letting us listen.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom