What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New MineCraft App out - great escape for a few mintues!

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an avid minecrafter, I can tell you all of these suck. Stop torturing yourself and wait for notch to do his thing. Or if your feeling creative download everyair from the AppStore and stream games at 30fps from your desktop computer

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The suck should be obvious if you consider that minecraft is a 15$ game and all of these apps are a buck EDIT: sry 2.99

EDIT: and I think your a spammer, no offense. But most people who come on here touting their apps don't do it incognito, you made just enough crappy posts to throw up that link, and it's not 'newly out' that listing hasn't been updated since February

Last edited:

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I did pay fifteen bucks for the game and I sure hope the iOS version will be free! But even if it's not I'm sure I'd still pay. For now I have an off market app on my android called minedroid that some guy developed. It's pretty cool, you can port your save files over to the specified folder on your droid and you can walk around your world. You can't build or use anything but it's kinda fun just to use to check out your world :)
Happy mining!

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
From what I can see, it isnt the actual minecraft app that I heard about last week or so. I had thought there was going to be a native MineCraft app for the iPad that was not just a "swap save files" viewer that does not require the PC/Mac version.

Personally, I think I will wait for the official client.

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somerled said:
From what I can see, it isnt the actual minecraft app that I heard about last week or so. I had thought there was going to be a native MineCraft app for the iPad that was not just a "swap save files" viewer that does not require the PC/Mac version.

Personally, I think I will wait for the official client.

Oh ya definitely. The minedroid a talked about was just a guy trying to show that it could be done, nothing really legit. But notch said that he will be making an iOS version. I hope that they do make a syncing system so that I don't have to decide what world I wanna play and have it on a separate device. I would like to play my one world on both iPad and my Mac. Hopefully soon too...

Most reactions