What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mwood986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone.I've been lurking around the site for about a week and thought it would be a good time to register.

Ordered 64 GB wi-fi version today after cancelling order for 64GB wi-fi/3g version. Wi-Fi hot spots are so widespread and planning to try out Sprint overdrive 4G hotspot instead. Order number:W69084346http://store.apple.com/vieworder/W69084346/30004/AOS-AM-104800-A10000052031

Was thinking about getting the AirStash but it looks like the Overdrive has a MicroSD for storage over wi-fi as an alternative to the AirStash.Anyone using Overdrive yet that can confirm ?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Let us know how it works over the 4G.. I've been reading a lot on Sprint's new EVO 4G and it's ability to share the internet with other devices.. Looks like a great phone, although might be a bit on the larger side for a phone :)

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from the Southwest!

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New guy to blogging

I am not just new to the site, but to blogging in general. Ordered a 64G wi-fi only, one for me and one for my lovely wife. We also ordered 2 keyboard docks. Waiting on the cases/covers until we get them so we can test fit. I thought the apple offered one was a bit sketchy. We ordered at 5:36 on the morning they were available, pretty excited for the 3rd.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for advice-will there be an accessory to back up the ipad to an external hard drive? I looked at the new docking stating from Buffalo that has a hard drive on board but not sure if this is practical. Would it be better to upload files to DropBox? I am trying to figure out if i need to spend the extra 100 to get the 32 gb. I would think the apps will be more mem intensive than one already in play for the iphone and the touch.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

Most reactions