What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drvasurao85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi dr rao here -orthopaedic surgeon from muscat new to iPad-I have I pad 2 3G+wifi os5-how do I transfer and read chm files in my iPad-I have the chm lite appt which allows to read one chm file-what are the free opinions available to me.I am not able to read chm files in the good reader which I have downloaded.
Any good orthopaedic apps
Thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum. We have many members here who are in the Medical field. I am sorry I can't help you with your question but I'm sure someone will be along who can. Having said that you will find Doing some searches is the best way to answer your questions, if then you cant find what you are looking for then by all means post your question, there are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you. Again Welcome and Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dr. Rao - welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a recently retired academic radiologist (Wake Forest Med School) from North Carolina, so not able to help you w/ orthopedic apps but check the Apple App store!

Also, cannot help much w/ the question on chm files - looks like a format not supported natively by the iPad - as suggested, some searching might help and hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ suggestions; but out of curiosity I did some googling and found THIS THREAD in the MacRumors forum - might provide some guidance - but please let us know if you solve the conversion to the iPad, probably would help others - good luck!

OP
drvasurao85

drvasurao85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for your suggestions-
chm files dont open fully with caliber
any body with any other opnion
thanks 2tim2

Most reactions

Latest posts