What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silverfox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gregorybeckappraisals.com
Hi I just signed on and I am interested in learning about new products such as the iPad. I have the iPhone 3gs and and there area already apps that I use as a real estate appraiser. I'm curious about seeing the screen
while in the sunlight, if it's as good visually as the iPhone then the iPad could be for me.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I just signed on and I am interested in learning about new products such as the iPad. I have the iPhone 3gs and and there area already apps that I use as a real estate appraiser. I'm curious about seeing the screen
while in the sunlight, if it's as good visually as the iPhone then the iPad could be for me.

Hey, welcome to the ipad forums! Im dave, and i hope to see you around.:)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have the same concerns. Hopefully we'll find a demo on youtube or something of someone using the iPad outside..

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screen in the daylight

I have the same concern. My iTouch screen is hard to read in the front seat of the truck without putting it in the shade. I don't have an iPhone, but my cell is impossible to see outside as well. I really hope the Apple team has a way of dealing with the glare of the Texas sun!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts