What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member/user introduction

Genuin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.
I am looking to learn as much as I can about my new tool.... and as I am already finding out - its limitations. I would like to place a password on my email. I have seen a thread that basically said - 'bad luck!' and I am thinking really?
Anyway looking to learn lots and hopefully also have some fun along the way:)

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Password your iPad, then you can protect your email as well as keeping the guy who just stole your iPad from turning off the "Find my iPad" application.

OP
G

Genuin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yes I know I can password the iPad. It would be nice though if other members of my family could use my iPad, while keeping my email private.

Squeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Ipad for Christmas!

I have been using my ipad for a week now. I love it, but I am sure I will have lots of questions.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yes I know I can password the iPad. It would be nice though if other members of my family could use my iPad, while keeping my email private.

I never thought of that. Sorry I didn't have the right answer. I got my wife her iPad first so I wouldn't have to share! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts