What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member intro

ReneAZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just a quick little intro - just joined the forum. I have always been a PC person but just bought my first iPad (mini). Why? I don't know... :) I guess just because it sounded like a good deal (it's a Mini 1) and I was intrigued. I haven't received it yet; it should be delivered sometime this week. I'm sure I'll have questions and thought it would be a good idea to have a 'life-line' at the ready! I'm a fairly techy person, but this is a horse of a different color for me! (and I want to sync it to my Amazon account)

I live in the desert southwest (Phoenix AZ), although it doesn't feel like a desert these days -- it's C O L D.
It's about 40 right now, and the highs have only been in the high 40s/low 50s for the last week or so!
Should get into the 70s today though. Now THAT's why I moved here! ;)

I very much appreciate this resource, and am sure I will be in good hands when I need assistance with my new toy!

Thanks,
Rene

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Rene - welcome to the forum! :) Plenty of great people here to help out - looking forward to see you posting in the near future. I've traveled to the southwest desert quite a few times - Sedona may be my favorite place to visit. Dave

Spencerdl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to iPhone Forums and ConGrats on youe new iPad Mini....ENJOY

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great intro that.... and a warm welcome to the forum Rene. Arizona eh? Nice bit of countryside there:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Rene--welcome to the Forum! Arizona is one of my favorite States to visit. I completed my graduate studies out there in Mesa, Arizona. Absolutely beautiful there!

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin || iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions