What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new member bio (short)

Picard23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, as the handle may suggest to those older ones like myself I am an avid trekkie from the first ep of the first series (yes captain Pike and all that string haha) I am 60+ like astronomy folk music blues and classical. newish to ithings but have ended up with a gen 4 ipod, iphone 3gs and now an ipad, I am enjoying all 3 units and looking forward to learning more about the latter 2 and glad I found this website and I also have the app on the pad as well (on pc right now though)
ok people I hope i didn't bore you all too much
Picard23

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Picard23 (guess I am dumb - don't understand the name thing??) anyway,,, welcome to the forum from Birmingham - ALABAMA, USA... You will discover there are LOTS of the 'older' generation around this site and lots of great folks just waiting to help with your questions or concerns about your new iPad that I know you are going to LOVE! Hope to see you around...

Chiky

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Picard23 (guess I am dumb - don't understand the name thing??) anyway,,, welcome to the forum from Birmingham - ALABAMA, USA... You will discover there are LOTS of the 'older' generation around this site and lots of great folks just waiting to help with your questions or concerns about your new iPad that I know you are going to LOVE! Hope to see you around...

Chiky

You're clearly not a fan of Star Trek....

Jean-Luc Picard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tim

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoops, sorry! I guess not. Must admit I only saw the show once... def not a trekky. Hope that doesn't matter and I can still lurk around here!

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts