What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new ipad4 pictures & questions

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hello all, really happy today the fed ex guy brought me my ipad 4 32 gig.
here are some pics, how many hours do i have to charge it for?
i know when i got my transformer i had to charge it 8 hours but i will read the book. and should i charge it before i turn it on?

Attachments

• ipad4 001.jpg
    ipad4 001.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 319
  • ipad4 009.jpg
    ipad4 009.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats on your new iPad Tazz but since it is a refurb don't worry about charging it for 8 hours like the Asus. I've never done that with an iPad anyway. I do suggest charging it until it is completely charged though but you can use it all you want while it is charging.

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks this iPad is awesome.it had 80 percent battery.i called apple care the guy said to charge it or leave it.
I charged it to 100 percent. This thing is a caddy compared to the as us transformer plus it's a brand new battery.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello all, really happy today the fed ex guy brought me my ipad 4 32 gig.
here are some pics, how many hours do i have to charge it for?
i know when i got my transformer i had to charge it 8 hours but i will read the book. and should i charge it before i turn it on?

Woohoo--congrats on you new iPad!!

Sammmmmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems like you can charge your battery casually. It doesn't matter how you charge it the first time. Just charge it while the power left between 20~80% later on.

Most reactions

Latest posts