What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad2 owner

puppydrum45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should be receiving Ipad2 tomorrow. I'm new to the apple products. I have an old Dell desktop with Win2k and XP on it. So I will have lots to learn. Should be fun
Randy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should be receiving Ipad2 tomorrow. I'm new to the apple products. I have an old Dell desktop with Win2k and XP on it. So I will have lots to learn. Should be fun
Randy

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

You lucky person!! In this third-world country they call the UK, we don't even get to see the iPad2 until Friday!!! I bet you're excited. It's an absolutely great machine and - despite what the sceptics have said - it's a 'game changer'. It will totally transform the way you do things computing-wise. I virtually never use my laptop or PC now - you can do literally anything you used to do on your PC on your iPad and it's so much more convenient - the battery life is totally phenomenal - a true 10 hours easy - and it's so light and small and - well - just wonderful. You won't regret it for a minute - after a few seconds you'll have fallen in love with your iPad..

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts