What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New IPad possibly.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I currently have a iPad 9 but if my request for a spend down goes through with my rep payee I am going to upgrade. I’m looking at one of the iPad Pro in the $600 price minimum price bracket. I don’t need anything really fancy but this current tablet is showing its age and slowing down quite a bit. Another option is the iPad Air. I don’t think a iPad 10 which is one up from current will be a big difference. My request is for 2000 but I do have other things I need to get too.

I upgraded to a new ipad pro 11, 512 gb. I considered several things . First was the trade in value of my older model which was good, and then the upgrade OLED screen and the newer, faster processor. I could have gone the 1tb model with the non glare screen and that would have been nice, but the way I use it was not worth the extra price. I understand there are still some more processor upgrades within the new M4 chip if you go the 1tb memory.

I decided on this one. It’s not a pro but it’s better than a 9.

Attachments

• IMG_2360.png
    IMG_2360.png
    634.8 KB · Views: 10

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back