What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Mini Renderings Appear Online

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini_renders.JPG

AppleInsider has today posted some really rather excellent renderings of Apple’s forthcoming iPad mini, which have been created by graphic designer Martin Hajek, in CAD. You may recall that it was Hajek who posted equally impressive renderings of the iPhone 5 prior to launch back in June. As AppleInsider notes, the renders are so good that they actually look like something that Apple might have themselves put on their website. The renders show the front, back and sides of the iPad mini, and one even shows an iPad mini with an all-black anodized aluminum shell, similar to the part that recently leaked. I think this looks gorgeous! The renders also show the rear-facing camera, microphone, Lightning port, new speaker grills and headphone jack. Hajek also took a bit of a flight of fancy, one which I really like, by showing a pale blue iPad mini, which could also relate to Nokia’s recent ad making fun of Apple for its boring colour choices. Would be great if they decided to release the iPad mini in lots of different colours, like the iPod touch. They would fly off the shelves. Look for the iPad mini to be announced on October 17.

iPad mini renderings offer best look yet at rumored tablet

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Though I have the iPad 3 with me, I might just buy this for its shear appearance!

Bryantt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wao its really amazing for all because its features are very easy and simple. The Wi-Fi connection is used to access local area networking and the Interne. Cellular models connect to mobile data networks with 3G or 4G in addition to Wi-Fi. Its Latest version released September 19, 2012; 17 days ago. Steve job, Apple's then-CEO, introducing the iPad.

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bryantt said:
Wao its really amazing for all because its features are very easy and simple. The Wi-Fi connection is used to access local area networking and the Interne. Cellular models connect to mobile data networks with 3G or 4G in addition to Wi-Fi. Its Latest version released September 19, 2012; 17 days ago. Steve job, Apple's then-CEO, introducing the iPad.

What?

Moderator edit: Check the language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts