What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad mail/contacts/calendar Setup is frozen

moezg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I cannot access to Mail/Calendar/Contacts setup on new iPad. It doesnt work. Cannot change or delete any accounts.
Last time it happened, i have full set iPad and start over but happening again.
Is that happened fo someone??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In Settings > General > Restrictions it is possible disable changes to accounts. When it is on, your accounts will appear greyed out in Settings.

francop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frozen mail setting - email blank

I have the same issue. Restrictions is off..and I have reset several times. Under settings I cannot access mail,contacts,calendar nor the icon for mail on app screen. Help is much appreciated

ballueder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I had the same problem. Going into settings, then "mail, calendar, accounts" and the ipad froze. I then tried soft and hard resets. I tried to change some iCloud settings. It wouldn't have any of them. Not accepting changes, freezing the screen. Apple support helpful but clueless. I started a full factory reset when itunes came up and said "error" we cannot restore your ipad. I went on the ipad and it worked fine, without having to reinstall anything.
Not sure yet whether this is a temporary or permanent fix.
Any more clues on why that is happening?
Volker

Most reactions

Latest posts