What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Could be Called iPad HD

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
iPad_2_3.JPG

Although we know for sure that Apple will be unveiling the newest version of the iPad tomorrow, we still don’t know for sure what it will be called, but today 9to5 Mac is saying that it may well be called the iPad 3D, rather than the iPad 3, which most people have been calling it by default. This is according to stories on both CNET and VentureBeat. This would make a lot of sense too if it actually was the name, as it would emphasise the new iPad’s high-definition Retina Display, which will most likely be one of its major selling points. As 9to5 Mac notes, The Verge actually reported last year that the next iPad would be called iPad HD, although The Verge also said that Apple would continue to sell the iPad 2 as well as the iPad HD, which counters what 9to5 Mac has heard from its sources about most iPad 2 models being discontinued . Only one day until we find out for sure![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Reports claim the new iPad will actually be called the ‘iPad HD’ | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence[/FONT]

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll bet ya a buck it's ip3. IMO its what almost everyone regards it as. I bet Apple will consider that.

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I know mr cook is not all there. Steve. ,we need you. Ok ,no qc is one thing but " the new ipad3 " ? What a wired name ! Funny thing is everyone will get used to it and it won't be as word as time passes. You gotta be kiddin me..." the new iPad " ?

Most reactions

Latest posts