What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 3 Details and Pictures Emerge, With Claims it Will Have Siri

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
iPad_3_front_panel.JPG

AppleInsider reports today on new details about the iPad 3, as well as a photo said to be of the front panel that appeared on a Chinese website and Apple.pro today. According to this new information, the next iPad’s A5X processor will be dual core, not quad core, as has been rumoured lately. The same source also says that the iPad 3 will be able to support Siri, thanks to the newly upgraded CPU, and that the camera will be 1080p, complete with image stabilization, also a feature of the iPhone 4S. The photo accompanying the report is said to be of an iPad 3 9.7 front glass panel, looking very similar indeed to the iPad 2’s design, except for having a long ribbon cable. Also swirling around the net this evening are rumours that the iPad 3 will be going on sale in Germany on March 23, although this is contradicted by another rumour that says that it will be going on sale in Germany in April. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Apple's 'iPad 3' rumored to have Siri, dual-core A5X chip, 1080p camera[/FONT]

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can live with dual core this will keep the cost down but i hope apple adds more ram iam hopeing 1 gig or more
this would be awesome

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can live with dual core this will keep the cost down but i hope apple adds more ram iam hopeing 1 gig or morethis would be awesome

Most reactions

Latest posts